Re: USNA Meet Passes
The first batch of background check forms was submitted for processing. They should be completed by USNA Security and ready to be mailed out some time next week. They will be mailed to the address you listed on the form. If that has changed, you will have to email Nicole Roberts at email@example.com with your new mailing address.
Please note: You do NOT need to resubmit a form again if you already submitted one.
Your issued pass will have ALL meets hosted at Navy printed on the back, with specific dates/times you are allowed to drive onto the Yard. Please keep this pass in good shape & please do not lose it. Also, even though it says it is embossed, it will not be embossed & it is okay that it is not embossed. DO NOT LAMINATE IT.
The next & last due date for submitting a background check form is January 5, 2018.
Questions, email Nicole Roberts. Please allow 24-48 hours for response time.
Unless you have renewed it recently – EVERYONE’s APT expires December 31st – if you let it expire – your Officials credentials are expired as well…Please get it done as soon as you can so there are no issues come January 1st..
A huge Thank You to ALL of the Meet Officials at the Long Course Championship Meet – We could not have done it without you!
- 2018 January Officials Newsletter
- 2017 October Officials Newsletter
- 2017 August Officials Newsletter
- 2017 March Officials Newsletter
- 2017 January Officials Newsletter
- 2016 October Officials Newsletter
- 2016 August Officials Newsletter
- 2016 March Officials Newsletter
- 2016 January Officials Newsletter
- 2015 December Officials Newsletter
- 2015 September Officials Newsletter
Join the Google Group
This is our primary means of communication please register for the MSI officials group as well as Referee or Administrative Official if you are certified as such