Westminster Swim Team
The Head Swim Coach (Head Coach) is a part-time, summer position based in Westminster, MD. The head coach will be expected to coach at morning practices Monday-Friday; evening practices Monday-Thursday; and all meets during the season which runs from Memorial Day through the last week of July.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have prior experience coaching for a youth swim team. Other coaching experience will be considered but desire to work with youth is a must. Minimum requirements and qualifications include:
- Competitive swimming experience and strong knowledge of stroke mechanics
- Demonstrated experience effectively coaching youth swimming
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor, provide leadership, and exhibit a positive, team-building attitude
- Desire to encourage the Stingrays mission of promoting sportsmanship, personal goal setting, team spirit and fun.
- Physical demands include the ability to instruct and observe participants in proper stroke technique as well as lift and move light equipment as necessary
Westminster, MDGet Directions