Nottingham Marlins Swim Team
Mount Airy, MD
- Successfully work with a wide range of swimming abilities, developmental through competitive swimming abilities
- Ability to relate to, and motivate swimmers aged 4 thru 18 years
- Understanding of each swim stroke, and best techniques to execute each stroke
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate respect to all swimmers, coaching staff, officials, board members and team members at all times
- Compliance with all MD Swimming and CMSL regulations
- Develop line ups for all meets with other head coach
- Basic understanding of Team Unify
- Work collaboratively as a team player with the Marlins Board in the execution of the team’s vision and values
- Works collaboratively with the Nottingham Pool Board
- Help plan and execute social events as needed throughout the season
This position is considered a part time position, and duties will be split with another head coach for the 2019 season. The selected candidate needs to be available for all morning practices (0745-1045), Monday thru Friday, and three evening (5-7p, 8-930p) practices per week. Additionally, the candidate will be available for all swim meets for the duration of the swim season, including all optional and championship meets. The ideal candidate will have previous coaching experience at the summer recreational swim level.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Please submit resumes to MarlinsSwimBoard@yahoo.com, attention Erin Eckert, NST Chairperson. Selected candidates will have the opportunity for in person interview with a panel.
Deadline: February 15th, 2019.
Mt Airy, MDGet Directions