Naval Academy Aquatic Club (NAAC) Assistant Coaches
Naval Academy Aquatic Club (www.NAAC.ws) is seeking qualified assistant swim coaches. We are interested in motivated coaches who enjoy working with swimmers between the ages of 6 and 13. Coaching experience should include:
• ASCA Level 1 certification or higher and/or comparable USA Swimming/summer league coaching experience
• Current USA Swimming certifications and background check or must complete within two weeks of hire
• Strong communication skills: verbal, written, and internet
• Hy-Tek TM/MM experience preferred
• An interest in continuing education
The successful candidate will need to be available to work a regular schedule of evenings during the week and attend most swim meets (one a month). NAAC covers team travel expenses and continuing education.
• Helping lead group coach facilitate practice
• Maintain a safe and positive astrosphere before, during and after practice
• Teaches competitive swimming techniques
• Meet entries
• Effective communication with parents and swimmers
The Naval Academy Aquatic Club is a 200+ member team located at the United Sates Naval Academy. The Naval Academy Aquatic Club inspires and empowers athletes to achieve excellence in swimming and water polo, and in life.
Contact:Hilary Yager, Head Coach Hilyager@gmail.com
The United States Naval Academy, Annapolis, MDGet Directions