Merritt Swimming -MAS
Eldersburg and Towson coaching opportunities
We are looking for a motivated Swim Coach who will provide knowledge of the sport, and quality practice routines. Coach positions available at our Eldersburg as well as Towson locations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and running quality swim practices which both challenge and motivate swimmers
- Developing and leading a dry land program to enhance the in water work.
- Attending swim meets and providing feedback on swimmers’ accomplishments
- Is in proper uniform (shirt, suit, name tag)
- Creates an enjoyable experience for all swimmers and families
- Interacts and engages with coaches and swimmers of other branches at the meets and team functions.
- Displays willingness to learn and assume additional tasks
- Promotes the club, and its mission through daily work.
- Enforce rules and regulations in a safe and fair manner.
- Is active in promoting swim classes/aquatic programs, and club programs
The qualified candidates will have a drive to succeed and have a genuine interest in health and fitness. Qualified applicants will possess:
- Current national lifeguard certification
- Current national CPR/AED certification
- Must be able to complete USA swimming coaching requirements
- Positive attitude and professional appearance
- Works well with others in team and individual situations
- Attends scheduled trainings and meetings
- Exhibits excellent time and people management skills
- Displays strong decision-making ability
- Preferably maintains a current pool operator certification
Other Important Details:
If you are interested in an exciting challenge with a progressive organization–and are ready to hit the ground running–this is the place for you!
Contact Information :
Andrew Barranco 443-904-6603 email@example.com
Deadline for applications to be submitted: August 21, 2020
Towson MD & Eldersburg, MDGet Directions