Eagle Swimming Assoc.
Humble, Tx (NE Houston)
Head Coach (Jr & Sr Programs)
11-18 yrs – A swimmer & above)
- ASCA Level III or above.
- Must have (or obtain prior to being in deck) certifications in Adult & Pediatric/Child CPR and AED, as well as Safety Training for Swim Coaches (STSC).
- Must submit to & pass a background check
- Minimum of 10 yrs. coaching experience
- Passionate about swimming & working with kids
- Knowledge of competitive swimming and all swimming strokes (Backstroke, Breaststroke, Butterfly, Freestyle)
- Must possess / be able to demonstrate:
- leadership skills,
- Decision making ability (in interest of athletes & organization),
- Timely & professional communication (written & verbal) with coaches, parents and swimmers,
- & be willing to follow directives from board / owner.
- Must possess good problem solving skills and have the capability to act rationally and calmly in all situations.
- Ability to work with and maintain professional relationships with staff & high school coaches.
- Must have working knowledge of Team Unify & Hytek – TM & MM.
- Responsible management of team funds
ESA is a level 4 USA affiliated team in Humble, Tx (Northeast Houston). We have approximately 250 members in a very rapidly growing community. We practice out of two high schools (8 lane, 25 yard facilities) within the Humble Independent School District. (Atascocita HS & Summer Creek HS). Seeking a hardworking, dynamic coach (level III or higher) to grow our team & to serve our JR and SR groups (about 60 + athletes).
Contact Information : David Pink firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications to be submitted:
July 31, 2018
Humble Texas (NE Houston)Get Directions