Cattail Creek Country Club
Short Term- Summer May thru end of July Assistant Coach
- Current Red Cross Lifeguarding, CPR, AED
- CPO (preferred) not required
- Previous experience working with swimmers ages 4-18
- Ability to teach all 4 competitive swim strokes, legality, starts and turns
- Ability to create an energetic motivating atmosphere
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to commit to occasional morning practices (TBD), Monday thru Friday, and all evening (5-8 pm) practices Monday thru Thursday per week, as well as ALL meets. May- end of July. ( no weekend meets or practices)
- Support the head coach with line ups, running practices, safety first and more.
- previous coaching experience at the summer recreational swim level.
- Prior to swim team experience, former swimmer
- This position is a part time position. Additionally, the candidate will be available for all swim meets for the duration of the swim season.
- Please submit resumes to email@example.com , attention Sara Magden.
- Deadline for applications to be submitted: March 1st, 2019.
Glenwood, MDGet Directions