Springdale Swim Club, Springdale Stars
810 Bosley Road, Cockeysville MD 21030
Head Swim Team Coach
• Be available for pre-season meetings with the Coaching Staff and Board members.
• Manage daily workouts including setting up the pool for practices/meets, attending and overseeing all scheduled practices, meets, Championships and time trials unless precluded by illness, or excused with prior permission.
• Provide a positive, encouraging, and challenging atmosphere in which all swimmers, regardless of ability, may improve their skills, and with other members of the coaching staff, CMSL, Springdale Pool Board Members and parents.
• Instruct swimmers on proper swim form and technique, competition rules, good sportsmanship, competitive spirit, safety instruction, and teamwork skills with a wide range of swimming abilities, developmental through competitive swimming abilities, with an ability to relate to, and motivate swimmers aged 4 through 18 years.
• Familiarity and compliance with all MD Swimming and CMSL regulations.
• Basic understanding of Team Unify.
• As appropriate, physically enter the water to instruct and assist swimmers who may need it.
• Submit rosters, heat sheets and ensure accuracy in submitted paperwork as required by the CMSL.
• Maintain certifications and/or good standing for: CPR, AED, Basic First Aid, and any other requirements of CMSL
Practices are held on weekday evenings starting after Memorial Day. Once Baltimore County Public Schools end their school year in June, practices occur on weekday mornings, evenings and Saturday mornings (except when Saturday morning meets are scheduled).
Contact Information: Michelle Siri, email@example.com
Deadline for applications to be submitted: February 15, 2020
Springdale Swim Club
810 Bosley Road
Cockeysville MD 21030